Job Description for Flutter Developer
About the company:
BizzSetu is a SaaS-based Transaction Processing Platform (TPP) for the manufacturing sector in India. It is a start-up that has secured funding recently from a group of investors. The company is aggressively looking to hire a tech team for the rollout of the product in the next 3-4 months.
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices. Like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized, and deployed anywhere. Someone passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of app development.
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Understand the various practices and processes followed in the team.
- Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
- Build a codebase using Dart for one product feature.
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Take feedback and improve the codebase for future upgrades.
- Lead development initiatives for other features.
Qualification and Skills:
- Experience in developing Android/iOS applications and deploying them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3-4 years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, et
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability
- Experience coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver projects.
- Worked at any stage startup or have developed projects of their ideas
- Flexible Shift
- Great Hike on Current Salary.
Full-time, Regular / Permanent (Work from Office)
Thane, Mumbai (For candidates from outside Mumbai, the company will provide shared accommodation)
4 to 5 years preferred
Attractive salary + ESOPsApply Now