Job Description for Sr. Full Stack Developer
About the company:
BizzSetu is a SaaS-based Transaction Processing Platform (TPP) for the manufacturing sector in India. It is a start-up that has secured funding recently from a group of investors. The company is aggressively looking to hire a tech team for the rollout of the product in the next 3-4 months.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (4 to 6 years) to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs implementation.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
- Requirements and skills
Qualification and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Candidates must have a strong hand in Java API implementation.
- Candidate must have worked on Node, Angular, React
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Experience with API development (Java)
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
Key Skill (must have)
- Angular node, HTML, CSS, React (Java basic knowledge).
- Knowledge of Figma, and Gitlab (any git control).
- Basic knowledge of Java APIs to integrate (Database operations).
- Flexible Shift
- Great Hike on Current Salary.
Full-time, Regular / Permanent (Work from Office)
Thane, Mumbai (For candidates from outside Mumbai, the company will provide shared accommodation)
4 to 5 years preferred
Attractive salary + ESOPsApply Now