- Other applicable terms
- Policy changes
- Links to other websites
- Competency to contract
- Collection of information
- Information given by the User: The User may be required to give us information (including sensitive personal information) about the User when creating or using an account on a BizzSetu Product, or when corresponding with BizzSetu by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, photograph, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, details of any identification or address proof, details of any officially valid document, financial information, location details or other information required by BizzSetu to provide the Services and protect against any illegal activities. We may also require additional information about a User in compliance of or as required under Applicable Laws;
- Information collected about a User: With regard to a User’s use of any BizzSetu Product, BizzSetu may automatically collect and analyse technical information such as the IP address, login information, browser details, time zone setting, operating system and other similar information; or information about a User’s visit such as URL information, material or information viewed or searched by the User; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page, metadata such as location, date etc., and details of email address or phone number used to contact customer service; and
- Information we receive from other sources: BizzSetu may receive information about a User its other products and services used by the User or from third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. BizzSetu may also collect non-personally identifiable information of Users.
- Usage of User Information
- to facilitate the User’s requests and the Services;
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving Services, BizzSetu Products, their security and service quality;
- to share with a User, updates on changes to BizzSetu’s services and their terms and conditions and provide
- to aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics for BizzSetu or its partners;
- to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by the User;
- for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- for complying with Applicable Laws including the directions of any Governmental Authorities;
- for selective offers and promotions; and
- for providing a personalized experience and to enhance a User’s experience inrelation to the application or the website.
- Storage of User Information
- Dissemination of User Information
- Disclosure and Distribution of your Information
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Information security
- Retention of User Information
- Local storage policy
- Contact details
Towards the provision of the Services and in cases where a User visits or uses the BizzSetu Products, BizzSetu shall collect the following information from a User (“User Information”):
User Information is used by BizzSetu and its partners and service providers towards various business purposes which, amongst others, includes:
The User acknowledges the User Information and other data may be exported outside of India, processed and stored in a foreign country or countries where it may be accessed by other entities. User Information may also be transferred in accordance with Applicable Laws to Governmental Authorities, to affiliates of BizzSetu and any potential buyers of the shares or assets of BizzSetu. BizzSetu may also distribute User Information (not being in the nature of sensitive personal information) with other third parties, analytics providers and other third parties for provision of services to BizzSetu and/or the Users by such third parties.
Amongst others, we may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers, including SMS service providers, or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
Under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce our Terms of Services and other agreements, policies or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our Services. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction.
For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
BizzSetu takes various reasonable steps and measures to protect the User Information provided by a User from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. BizzSetu uses industry-standard secure server layers encryption and access control on its systems. and other reasonable security practices and procedures. Do note that while BizzSetu makes best possible efforts to securely store the User Information and data provided by a User, BizzSetu does not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of the User Information and data provided by a User on account of a data breach, unauthorized access, security failure etc. BizzSetu cannot guarantee, give no warranties, and shall not be liable for breach of the security of User Information through the BizzSetu Products due to malicious attacks, errors, commission or omissions not wilfully initiated by BizzSetu and any transmission is at the risk of the User.
BizzSetu may, at its discretion, retain any User Information for as long as a User is active on the BizzSetu Products, as required under agreements with BizzSetu or as require under Applicable Laws. BizzSetu shall not be responsible for any destruction of any User Information after the closure or termination of a User’s account with BizzSetu.
A “cookie” is a packet of information stored on a browser by a server so it can be later readback. To improve the responsiveness of the site or application for the Users, BizzSetu may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information. Note that information and data provided by a User may be collected in a “cookie” if the User has previously provided such information and data.
To facilitate the provision of services by BizzSetu to the User, BizzSetu may store information locally on the device of the User. The User consents to the local storage of information on the device of the User for the facilitation of the Services or provision of the BizzSetu products by BizzSetu.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails, messages and notifications from BizzSetu. You cannot ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ receiving of emails, messages and notifications from BizzSetu or its authorised persons; or any third-party service providers providing such services on behalf of BizzSetu for the purpose of use of BizzSetu Products. Also you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from BizzSetu.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy or you want your data to be deleted, please write to us at email@example.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 30 (thirty) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
In case a User has any queries or any discrepancies / grievances with respect to the User Information provided by a User, in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, please contact BizzSetu's by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org