Job Description for Sr. Java Developer
About the company:
We are a startup backed by a few angel investors. Our company is developing a SaaS-based Transaction Processing Platform for the manufacturing sector.
We are building our core team to take the business to new heights. Our tech stack is Java (spring boot) at the back end and Flutter in the front end, with SQL database. We are looking for good Java developers right now, with an understanding of databases, dev ops, and microservices architecture.
The candidate should be proficient in Java language. Writing production-quality code using new gene methodologies (e.g. TDD), and should have excellent designing and problem-solving skills. Excellent collaboration and communication skills are a must to succeed in this role.
6-8 years of experience in working with Java technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have working experience/ good knowledge in Java, Spring and related frameworks, Hibernate, SQL, REST APIs, etc.
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Analyze technical requirements and accordingly develop the change specification
- Test the developed module in the test environment
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Develop documentatio
- Working with developers to ensure quality network frameworks, mentoring junior-level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery.
Qualification and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, BCA, MCA
- Should know about implementing Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX).
- Excellent analytical skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Flexible Shift
- Great Hike on Current Salary.
Full-time, Regular / Permanent (Work from Office)
Thane, Mumbai (For candidates from outside Mumbai, the company will provide shared accommodation)
Attractive salary + ESOPsApply Now