Job Description for Channel Sales Executive East, West, & South
About the company:
We are a startup backed by a few angel investors. Our company is developing a SaaS-based Transaction Processing Platform for the manufacturing sector.
We are building our core team to take the business to new heights. Our tech stack is Java (spring boot) at the back end and Flutter in the front end, with SQL database. We are looking for good Java developers right now, with an understanding of databases, dev ops, and microservices architecture.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
1-3 years of experience in working as Sales Executive.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the company and channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet partners sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifying partners, working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. developing & launch offerings to point of incremental joint revenue achievement
Qualification and Skills:
- Experience in channel sales, account management, and/or partner management.
- Ability to demonstrate our software platform to prospective customers.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multi-tasker who can learn quickly and adjust priorities with minimal supervision
- Flexible Shift
- Great Hike on Current Salary.
Full-time, Regular / Permanent / Hybrid (Work from Office, On Field)
Thane, Mumbai (For candidates from outside Mumbai, the company will provide shared accommodation)
Attractive salary + ESOPsApply Now